19 Mar COVID-19 Update
To our customers and vendors:
At this point, our staff is united with our customers, vendors and the community in the attempt to minimize the spread of COVID-19 cases to avoid overwhelming our healthcare facilities. Atlantic Handling Systems remains open for business but has instituted the following actions in order to protect our employees while at the same time continuing to provide you with exceptional service and products to fully support the supply chain:
- Requiring field service technicians to only come to the home office to pick up parts, and even then, their contact with other Atlantic Handling Systems employees will be minimized
- Requiring Sales Representatives to work from home, limiting their time at Atlantic Handling Systems and at customer facilities to an absolute minimum. We can conduct a lot of business digitally and via the phone, so please know we are here for you
- Allowing administrative personnel to work remotely either fully or partially to minimize person to person contact highly limiting internal Atlantic Handling Systems meetings and cancelling all external group meetings
- Instituting aggressive cleanliness programs throughout each of our facilities
- Supporting employees and their families in every way possible
- Following the CDC recommendations for the safety and well-being of our employees, customers and vendors
We are fortunate that Atlantic Handling Systems is financially stable. None of us knows how this pandemic will ultimately affect us but please be assured we are doing everything we can to protect 90 Atlantic Handling Systems jobs and families together with our ability to service and support you and your business. As always, thank you for your business and relationships.
Atlantic Handling Systems Team
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.