Our pre-engineered gravity rack and track structures are ready to roll.
UNEX engineers design gravity rack systems that optimize efficiency, safety and FIFO rotation on the pick line. Our Roller Rack structures are pre-configured and ready when you need them. Roller Racks from UNEX are proven to:
- Maximize pick efficiency – Available knuckle track positions improve access and visibility and reduce strain on workers.
- Increase pick rates and space – Roller Racks are proven to speed pick rates and free up significant space for additional SKUs.
- Ensure FIFO rotation – Inventory is replenished from the back without interrupting the pick line in front.
- Reduce travel time – SKU storage is up to 7 times denser per bay than pallet rack storage, which translates into up to 80% less travel time for pickers.
- Reduce costs – Roller Rack structures require less steel than pallet racks, which saves your operation money and improves ROI. Plus, the quick-to-build, knock-down design reduces freight costs and damage.
Roller Rack Structures
UNEX offers Roller Rack structures that are easy to assemble and designed to meet your operation’s unique needs. All of UNEX’s carton flow products are engineered to attach easily to Roller Rack units.
Roller Rack is an ideal gravity rack for distribution, manufacturing and retail operations where carton flow is required and there is no need to store pallets above the rack.